Preparation is the key to success and beautiful photographs.
Top tips on how to prepare and make the most of your special day…
- Confirm your appointment so we know you are coming.
- Wash your hair the night before your appointment.
- Wear your hair free of any styling products and avoid wearing any makeup.
- Please aim to arrive on time for your appointment and allow for 6 hours from start to finish. In most cases it will be less but delays can often occur.
- Please bring proof of ID as this may be required on the day.
- Maximize your shoot by bringing a wide variety of your favourite outfits. Examples include: casual, evening, seasonal trends, smart dress, lingerie, swim wear, accessories ideally whatever you feel most comfortable in.
- Consider who or what your portraits will be for: for many people they are simply a keepsake: they could be a gift for family or for professional purposes.
- Due to the special nature of our service all orders for photographs will need to be placed at the time of viewing.
- In the likelihood you wish to keep your images bring your debit card along on the day.
- Arrange your travel well in advance.
For any enquiries on the day of your appointment please contact our studio on 020 73 51 13 01
Remember the more you put into it, the more you will get out of it!