Preparation is the key to a successful day, as such we have prepared a list of important things to remember to ensure you are fully prepared for the day.
Things to remember
- Bring your invitation with you on the day.
- Aim to arrive 10-15 minutes before your appointment. (Unless you are the first appointment of the day.)
- Prepare your outfits the night before so you don’t have to rush on the day.
- Bring 4-6 Complete outfits (including shoes, hats and scarfs)*
- Accessorise, bring your favourite earrings, belts handbags and any other prop/item you can think of.
- Please come with little or no makeup as you will have this applied professionally on the day.
- Have clean, dry hair without any product in as you will be styled by our fabulous hair stylist.
- Come with your nails free of varnish (unless you have gels or shellacs), your nails will be painted on the day.
- Be prepared to stay with us for between 4-6 hours. Our sessions are usually around 4 hours but we ask you to allow for 6 hours.*
- Look through magazines for examples of hair and makeup that you would like us to achieve.
- Relax and enjoy yourself.
If you have any questions regarding your appointment or how to prepare, please feel free to call us on 020 7351 1301.